1. Find "Email"
2. Enter email address
Press Add account.
Key in your email address.
3. Enter password
4. Select server type
5. Enter username
6. Enter incoming server
7. Turn off encryption of incoming email messages
8. Enter incoming port
9. Turn deletion of email messages on server on or off
10. Enter outgoing server
Please note that if you have a Vodafone Mail email address, you need to key in smtp2.vodafone.net.nz as outgoing server.
11. Turn off encryption of outgoing email messages
12. Enter outgoing port
13. Turn SMTP authentication on or off
Press the field below "User name" and key in your username for your email provider's outgoing server.
Please note that if you have a Vodafone email address, you need to turn on SMTP authentication and key in the username and password for your email account.
14. Select settings for retrieval of new email messages
15. Turn email message synchronisation on or off
16. Turn email message notification on or off
17. Enter email account name
18. Enter sender name
19. Finish setup
Wait while your phone retrieves new email messages.