1. Find "APN Settings"
2. Enter APN
Key in www.vodafone.net.nz
3. Save settings
4. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
5. Create new email account
6. Enter sender name
7. Enter email address
8. Enter password
9. Enter email account name
10. Select server type
11. Enter incoming server
Key in the name or the IP address of your service provider's incoming server.
12. Enter username
13. Enter outgoing server
Please note that if you have a Vodafone email address, you need to key in smtp2.vodafone.net.nz as outgoing server.
14. Enter username and password for outgoing server
Please note that if you have a Vodafone email address, you need to key in the username and password for your email account.
15. Save information
16. Select email account
17. Turn off SSL encryption of outgoing email messages
18. Turn off password encryption
19. Enter outgoing port
20. Turn off SSL encryption of incoming email messages
21. Turn off password encryption
22. Enter incoming port
23. Select setting for retrieval of new email messages